Locations: Bergen, Oslo
Interested in developing groundbreaking software products and influencing the energy industry in transition?
Then you should join our team and be a key part of delivering cutting edge industry solutions to our customers.
We are a young, fast growing and ambitious Software-as-a-Service company, with one leg in the gaming industry and the other in geo-science. We utilize game development technology and cloud computing to build solutions that facilitate new ways of working for oil and gas, offshore wind and carbon storage companies.
We are now expanding, and we are looking for a skilled senior back-end developer to join our team. You will play a key role in the development, testing, security and maintenance of our APIs, microservices, devops pipelines, and cloud infrastructure. You will also work closely with 1-2 front-end developers, as well as energy industry domain experts, to build solutions and architecture that enables us to deliver state of the art software to our customers.
We can offer you:
- Versatile and challenging tasks in a growing company.
- Innovative, including and pioneering culture.
- Opportunities to influence long term product development.
- Flexible working environment, with possibilities for remote work.
- Inspiring work atmosphere where your competence is highly appreciated.
- Help and encouragement to increase your competence and learn new skills on the job.
- Competitive salary and equity package, and an attractive insurance and pension plan.
Who are you:
We are looking for people who are dynamic, enthusiastic and end-user focused. You should be a team player, and be able to work efficiently with client specific requests. You seek self-development and improvement, solve ideas and solutions in an innovative way, and get triggered by finding out of the box solutions to complex problems. As a programmer, you are highly motivated and can deliver and work efficiently within deadlines, while striving to use the principles of clean code, software craftsmanship and testable code.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or other relevant field of study.
- Minimum 3 years experience, and excellent knowledge in ASP.NET (Several years of relevant experience may compensate for lack of education).
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Some experience with DevOps (CI/CD).
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases on Azure.
- Experience with unit testing and implementation of tests.
- The ability to organize and document code efficiently.
- Good verbal and written English, as well as good team collaboration and communication skills.
We would prefer, but do not require, that you have some experience with creational, structural and architectural design principles, and good Norwegian verbal skills.
If you have any of these, it’s a bonus:
- Experience with the Unity game engine.
- Experience with front-end web frameworks like Angular, React or Blazor.
- Knowledge about the energy sector (oil & gas, renewable energy)
- Knowledge about GIS applications and/or Mapbox.
- Experience with machine learning.
If you want more information about the position, or would like to apply, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and CV and we will get back to you.
Glex is a fast growing software development company based in Bergen and the Oslo area.
We develop visual collaboration tools for industrial companies. Our first product Glex Energy has been in development since 2017, and currently have multiple clients within the Energy sector.
The company Glex has roots in the game development industry, with an experienced management team and strong committed owners.