Locations: Bergen, Oslo
Interested in developing groundbreaking software products and influencing the energy industry in transition?
Then you should join our team and be part of delivering cutting edge industry solutions to our customers.
We are a young, fast growing and ambitious Software-as-a-Service company, with one leg in the gaming industry and the other in geo-science. We build solutions that facilitate new ways of working in industries like oil and gas, offshore wind and carbon storage. Our first product, Glex Energy, empowers data-driven decisions, fosters innovation and promotes collaboration for some of the most demanding customers in the world.
Our background in game development and geology have given us comprehensive knowledge and a specific innovative mindset that we apply to our products. We continue to strengthen our competitive advantage by utilizing inspiration, techniques and technologies from the gaming industry.
We are now expanding and looking for C# / .NET front-end developers to join our team.
We offer you:
- Versatile and challenging tasks in a growing company.
- Innovative, including and pioneering culture.
- High level of autonomy.
- Opportunities to influence long term product development.
- Flexible working environment, with possibilities for remote work / home office.
- Inspiring work atmosphere where your competence is highly appreciated.
- Competitive salary and equity package.
- Attractive insurance and pension plan.
We are looking for people who:
- Are dynamic, enthusiastic, agile and end-user focused.
- Are team players.
- Work efficiently with client specific requests, solve ideas and solutions in an innovative way.
- Seek self-development and improvement in a team and alone.
- Get triggered by finding out of the box solutions to complex problems.
- Are highly motivated and have the ability to deliver and work efficiently within deadlines.
- Strive to use the principles of clean code, software craftsmanship and testable code.
- Are interested in learning domain specific knowledge.
- Some experience and good knowledge in C#, .NET or ASP.NET.
- The ability to organise and document code efficiently.
- Good team collaboration and communication skills.
- Good verbal and written English.
- Interested to learn domain specific knowledge.
- Highly motivated, ability to deliver and work efficiently within deadlines.
Preferred, but not required:
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science.
- Some experience with the Unity game engine.
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. Git).
- Good Norwegian verbal skills.
- Experience with profiling tools.
If you have any of these, it’s a bonus:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge about the energy sector (oil & gas, green energy).
- Knowledge about GIS applications and/or Mapbox.
- Experience with Angular or React.
- Experience with Blazor.
- Experience with machine learning.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with creational, structural and architectural design principles.
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases.
- Design skills.
If you want more information about the position, or would like to apply, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and CV and we will get back to you.
Glex is a fast growing software development company based in Bergen and the Oslo area.
We develop visual collaboration tools for industrial companies. Our first product Glex Energy has been in development since 2017, and currently have multiple clients within the Energy sector.
The company Glex has roots in the game development industry, with an experienced management team and strong committed owners.