Interested in developing groundbreaking software products and influencing the energy industry in transition?
Then you should join our team and be part of delivering cutting-edge industry solutions to our customers.
We are a young, fast growing and ambitious Software-as-a-Service company, with one leg in the gaming industry and the other in geo-science. We build solutions that facilitate new ways of working in industries like oil and gas, offshore wind and carbon storage. Our first product, Glex Energy, empowers data-driven decisions, fosters innovation and promotes collaboration for some of the most demanding customers in the world.
Our background in game development and geology have given us comprehensive knowledge and a specific innovative mindset that we apply to our products. We continue to strengthen our competitive advantage by utilizing inspiration, techniques and technologies from the gaming industry.
We are now expanding, and we are looking for a skilled Unity developer, giving you a unique opportunity to turn your software knowledge into reality, from design to implementation.
The position requires a highly motivated person that works efficiently alone and within teams formulating and solving new ideas and complex solutions within time constraints. If you enjoy problem solving, Unity development, programming and visualization, this is the job for you.
We offer you:
- Versatile and challenging tasks in a growing company.
- Innovative, including and pioneering culture.
- High level of autonomy.
- Opportunities to influence long term product development.
- Flexible working environment, with possibilities for remote work / home office.
- Inspiring work atmosphere where your competence is highly appreciated.
- Competitive salary and equity package.
- Attractive insurance and pension plan.
Who are you:
We are looking for people who are dynamic, enthusiastic and end-user focused. You should be a team player, and be able to work efficiently with client specific requests. You seek self-development and improvement, solve ideas and solutions in an innovative way, and get triggered by finding out of the box solutions to complex problems. As a programmer, you are highly motivated and can deliver and work efficiently within deadlines, while striving to use the principles of clean code, software craftsmanship and testable code. You would work in an interdisciplinary team, and learn domain specific knowledge as well as development.
- Minimum 2 years experience with development in C#.
- Minimum 1 year experience with the Unity game engine.
- The ability to organise and document code efficiently.
- Good team collaboration and communication skills.
- Good verbal and written English.
We would prefer, but do not require, that you have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Game Development, that you have good Norwegian verbal skills, and that you are familiar with version control systems (e.g. Git) and with Unity’s profiling tools.
If you have any of these, it’s a bonus:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge about the energy sector (oil & gas, green energy).
- Knowledge about GIS applications and/or Mapbox.
- Experience with machine learning.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with creational, structural and architectural design principles.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases.
- Design skills.
If you want more information about the position, or would like to apply, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and CV and we will get back to you.
Glex is a fast growing software development company based in Bergen and the Oslo area.
We develop visual collaboration tools for industrial companies. Our first product Glex Energy has been in development since 2017, and currently have multiple clients within the Energy sector.
The company Glex has roots in the game development industry, with an experienced management team and strong committed owners.